VAT is a tax that’s charged on most goods and services that VAT-registered businesses provide in the UK. It’s also charged on goods and some services that are imported from countries outside the European Union (EU), and brought into the UK from other EU countries. VAT is charged when a VAT-registered business sells to either another business or to a non-business customer.
We can complete the following on your behalf:-
– Register your business for VAT
– Advise you on the most suitable VAT scheme for your business
– Register your business for online services to allow submission and payments to be made online (as required by HMRC)
– Prepare and calculate your VAT liability/repayment on a quarterly basis
– Remind you when your VAT submission deadline is approaching
Whether you would like us to prepare and calculate your VAT return on your behalf or simply check that your calculations are correct before you submit them, we will be happy to help.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for any VAT related work to be completed.